Register now! $19.99
If you are a food entrepreneur, Cottage Food Operator, Home-based Baker, Food Crafter or anyone who sells their homemade food products to the consumer and you don’t have a clue how to price your product (or just need a bit of help), the Pricing for Profit Facebook mini-course is for you.
Optimal pricing plays a major role in achieving profitable growth. It matters not if you have a small home-based food business, a 5% improvement in pricing without volume loss can boost profits by 20% to 30% or more. Don’t sit in silence hoping you’ll make more money.
Make 2020 the year you create a pricing plan that works. Isn’t your business worth it? You’ve got unlimited access, so register now!
Are you ready to start reassessing your food prices?
Let’s dig deep into how to price your products. In this mini-course you will learn:
- The Pricing Mindset – avoiding a scarcity mindset
- What impacts the price of your products
- Why pricing is important and the life force of your business
- Setting event goals
- The Breakeven Point
- Why food cost is important
- Frequently ignored food cost
- Examples of pricing – A pound cake, cupcakes, cookies, and jam
- Why raising prices is essential
- The process of pricing your product
- Bonus: Hosting a Popup Event
This course includes
- 3 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Open Discussion Boards
- Resources and tools will be posted in the course
Email any questions to email@example.com
“Denay goes above and beyond to help you with your business and making sure you understand the content of her classes.”
— Foodpreneur Institute customer review