Avoid Customers Who
- Want to haggle about your price.
- Dwell on the negative aspects of your product or service.
- Ask for so many changes the original product is now something else.
- Insists on only paying cash the day of delivery.
- Want to pay the day of delivery.
- Want to pay using credit and cash.
Are you a professional business owner? Of course, you are. Customers don’t challenge the cost of food in a grocery or fast food joint. The list above is not exclusive, but you get my drift. When a customer wants to make changes that impact your bottom line, the conversation has to shift.